Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Challenge #29 PATCHWORK DESIGN

Good Morning Crafters, Donna here (third week in a row....bet you're getting sick of me now...LOL) Trust me Jackie is still here (hiding I'm sure, but she has  promised me she is BACK next week)

This week I've come up with the lovely challenge of "Patchwork Design", a perfect opportunity to use up some of those paper scraps you have laying around from all those papers you've been cutting up for your cards. I still have a small stash to work with.

And now for the winner of our last challenge, good ole Mr. Random has chosen
Mary if you would email me at bearlymine-designs@virginmedia.com, and let me know which two digi sets you would like from my shop, I will get them emailed out to you.

Now for this week's "Patchwork Design" challenge, the prize being offered is a

$20 Gift Certificate from the lovely Tracey at



and now for some Inspiration and Ideas from the Fabulous and wonderful TEAM "B"
Shirley

Donnas "Spring Papers" - "Skipping" Image from FSS

Laney

I used Donna's Patchwork Papers and image from FSS

Using Papers from "Christmas Glee" & "Christmas wonderland" and
FSS "Flying Winter Birds"

Natascha
Using Fred She Said "Corner Rose" & "Hearts and Roses" Digital Stamps;
Bearly Mine Design Papers "Flower Delight", "Gingham", "Love Dreams", "Mini Dots", "Simply Dots"

Donna
using Papers from Simply Dots, Mini Dots, Spring Flight,  and various other sets

All of the papers can be purchased from Bearly Mine Designs

5 comments:

  1. Hi girls just wanted to tell you how much I love the creations above, they are all so beautiful and full of so much creativity and inspiration, awesome work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them too! All the colours make the bright and cheerful!
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya there,Donna and welcome back hunny!

    all the creations are so beautiful,and so gorgeous!

    Take care
    Big Hugs
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Donna, I have just read all about your recent woes and hospital visits! Sending you a huge (but very gentle!!) hug and I hope that you are feeling much better soon! I couldn't believe it when I saw your theme this week as I've just finished this card!! Loads of love to you :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner last week. I am very honored and excited. I can not wait to try my hand a patchwork card especially seeing all the wonderful DT creations!
    Happy Creating,
    Mary C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.