Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Challenge #31 Embossing

Good Morning, Good Morning, or is it? I'm really sad that we had so few  participants for last week's challenge, was it the challenge itself? or what? I'd love to hear some feedback from you, see if we can improve on things.

Anyways it's a new week and a new challenge, this week it's Embossing - Wet or Dry and I'm sure we'll see more Dry than wet, as there is such a variety of Embossing folders out there. I know I've not done any wet embossing for years now.
***************************
Question of the Week - Do you want to see the Top 3 reinstated, so the Top 3 can be given a badge to put on your blog?

***************************
Now onto last week's winner, it's Kanda with her lovely red card with a bear on it, congratulations Kanda, if you would please contact me (Donna), I will get your prize from Whimsy Stamps sorted for you.
Winner of Challenge #30 is
and now for our
SPONSOR OF THE WEEK
it's

offering 5 Digi's of the Winner's Choice

So let's see the beautiful cards from Team A for your inspiration.


Kenny K image - Donna's "Floral Dreams" Papers


Movie Star by Kenny K, Cheery Days and Mini dots Bearlymine Designs

  
using Bearly Mine Design  Spring Flight and Gingham

using papers from Spring Mist, and Gingham


All papers used on the DT cards can be purchased from Bearly Mine Designs

12 comments:

  1. I couldn't believe it - I've won !! Thank you so much.
    I'd love to see the Top 3 reinstated xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT Samples! Would love to see the Top 3 reinstated!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner. Wonderful embossing DT creations. Not sure why there were so few entries for last challenge. I was the last 9th entry and expected there would be more before & after me. I'd like to see the Top 3 reinstated with badge to put on blog. Thought I'd spice things up a bit with my Queen Gorgo Spartan Queen Artwork and the embossing in on the Vase on bottom left side.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there ladies!! Well, I was planning to join in with the Tutty Fruity challenge with a card that would go live tomorrow but oops, too late!! I miss deadlines, weekly is tricky to stay up to the minute with for me, being a SLOW crafter lol, sometimes it takes me a week to put together 1 stinkin' project!! I'd say YES to the Top 3 being reinstated!! Who doesn't HOPE they're going to see their name on there?!?!? I recently had to take down my badges and links in an attempt to make my blog accessible (i guess a lot of people aren't able to open the page??), so i stripped it down to the minimum hoping that way, my page wouldn't lock up peoples servers. All that said, I want to rebuild after deconstructing my page and am very hopeful I will be the proud recipient of a Top 3 badge in the future ;)
    Hope my babbling helps
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKED last week's challenge and wanted to play - just got busy... hate it when that happens! Please feel free to have another fruitie tootie challenge in the future so I can play then, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT samples :)

    A definate YES to reinstating the top 3 (I personally feel more of a satisfaction from receiving this accolade from other cardmakers than being a randomly chosen 'winner.')

    Looks as if last week was just a blip, lots of entries already this week...Yay!

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT cards, and yes I would love to see the Top 3 reinstated!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Challenge and fab DT creations :)
    Hope to join in more of your challenges in the future.
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I've used heat AND dry embossing lol!
    I would love to have a Top 3 badge, it always means a lot to me but I know it makes more work for the DT...
    I think the problem is there are just so many challenge blogs out there and these days so many of us make a card then go to Feline Playful and find challenges it fits, rather than the other way round.
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have just got my card finished. Glad to see there are more entries this week and it's only half way through.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm in the process of putting together my entry for this week's challenge. Not sure why you had so few entries, but my thought is that it was the second week of the school holidays and I know a lot of people went away, and those that stayed at home were probably tied up with entertaining little 'uns! Anyway, it looks like it's rectified itself this week ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to see Top 3 make a comeback. Fun as it is to win something from a sponsor, it's truly an honor to be chosen as one of the Top 3 by other cardmakers and crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.