Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Challenge # 32 Baby days

Hello and good morning fellow crafters! This is Marie "speaking". I have taken over the B team as Jackie has decided to step down and leave us. We'll miss you sweetie! But the show must go on and here I am! I hope that I can take on this team as good as Jackie did and if I get only half way I would be a happy team leader.

So my friends, a new week and a new challenge. This week we have babies on our mind. Any baby you can think of. Hmm, that makes you think a little doesn't it? Good! We want to see many maaaany entries the coming week so I don't get sacked right away. LoL

But before I let you go to your crafting area we need to have a winner from last week, and that would be No 51! Congratulations Rina Fashionista! Please contact Donna via the e-mail button to claim your prize. Enjoy! Also a big thank you to Kenny K for sponsoring us.

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
51
Timestamp: 2012-04-23 21:01:11 UTC

Now after all your wishes, and your wishes are our demand, have we reinstated the top three. You all seem to find that to be an honor, and so do I. So our A team has found these gals' creations to be the most stunning ones this week. It can't have been an easy one to choose from all those wonderful entries. Congrats to the choosen ones! Please grab your TOP 3 Badge from the tab up top Well done ladies!
#20 Sue U
 #23 Vixykins 
#27 Katie Tate


This weeks sponsor is our own Donna giving away two wonderful digi sets of your choice. And here comes the inspirational cards made by my so far very little team, but we do rock, don't we?

Love n hugs
Marie and the B team gals

Papers from Paper Lace, Ext Vol 3 Pink Gingham

Simply Dots Available HERE

Marie
Used  papers from Just Plain, Lacey Vintage Dreams and Love Dreams (+ a pice of scrap)

Papers from Spring Flight and Just Plaids
I went with : Baby Blue



6 comments:

  1. I love the dt cards and this challenge. So lovely and cute! Great work ladys!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice challengen and wonderful creation from the DT´S.......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking me in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute projects by the DT.
    Thanks for a fun challenge.

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super DT cards and great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great inspiration from the DTs
    Lovely challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.