Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Inspiration post by Natasha

 Hello!
Natasha here again with a new inspiration post for you. We have some new Digi Paper Set but don't forget the old ones ;). My Christmas card is done with one of my favourites the "Christmas Wishes" set. I combinated the lovely papers with vellum embellishments I cut with my Silhouette Cameo, added some ribbons, lace, brads, buttons and gems.

And this ist how my finished card looks like:

This is the digital set I used:
http://bmd-creations.blogspot.de/p/christmas-digi-sets.html

We hope to see you participate in our October Challenge, the theme of which is HALLOWEEN.  Donna has 2 specific paper packs geared just for this holiday, so be sure to check out the store.


I hope you've enjoyed my little inspirational post.
Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearly Mine Girls !
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my post :)

hugs,
Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Natasha ... this is stunning ... I love the coloring, but also all the different layers and embellies you added ... Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.